We are thrilled that our daughter, Yalissa’s, story made the front page of our local newspaper! Anytime we can share her testimony of Yahweh provides and heals, we are thrilled to do so. You can read the whole store at http://www.thebellvillestar.com/features/health/9910/yalissa-whitakers-journey-into-life.
We are pleased to now offer you the ability to sign up for our weekly newsletter via our website. You can do so at http://www.whitakersfarmmarket.com/newsletter-signup/. Please share the link with your friends and family!
You can also now read all the past newsletters from 2017 on our Newsletter Archive page at http://www.whitakersfarmmarket.com/newsletter-archives/.
Nature’s Shield is an essential oil I am never without in the house. With its antiseptic properties, it is my first go to oil in the case of someone even feeling like they are fighting an illness.
I try to keep a running list of ways to use Nature’s Shield. My personal favorite way is to apply a drop (neat or undiluted) directly to my tongue to kill any germs lurking there. This is a great way to get rid of a sore throat. I still remember the one and only time I have ever had strep, I used the Thieves oil directly on my tongue and literally felt like I did not have a sore throat for about 15 minutes. What a relief! It also kept working to continue to improve my soreness.
Here are some various ideas that I have saved from multiple sources such as blogs, e-mails from other essential oil users, and books:
- Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle and swallow for a sore throat.
- Add 1 drop of thieves and 1 drop of lemon essential oils to warm water and drink as tea.
- Apply to upper chest, lower back, upper back of thighs, and throat diluted with carrier oil for bronchitis, colds, or flu.
- Put a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth for a headache; may take repeated applications.
- Put 4-8 drops in a capsule with olive oil and swallow daily for longevity and colds.
- For acne, apply to the skin diluted with a carrier. Some people even suggest undiluted if you do not have sensitive skin.
- Put a couple drops directly on the soles of your feet to protect you from colds and flu. Can be diluted in carrier oil depending on skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse in your home to keep the germ count down.
- Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
- Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes. You can put a few drops of Nature’s Shield in the dryer on a wet washcloth or one of the articles that has just come through the wash. This gives the clothes additional deodorizing capabilities.
- For Insect bites such as mosquito, bee, and wasp stings, apply thieves to bite or sting to reduce inflammation, relieve pain and counteract toxins.
- You can lick 1 drop off top of your hand and swallow or you can drop 1-2 drops directly on your tongue, swish around in mouth to mix with saliva, and swallow slowly.
- For head and lung congestion, you can place a few drops in a steaming bowl of hot water, cover head with towel and inhale vapors.
Stop in the store today, to purchase your bottle.
***Many people are familiar with Thieves oil which is the same ingredient’s that Now’s Nature’s Shield Essential Oil blend contains.